SPRINGFIELDS OUTLET SHOPPING AND LEISURE
The Leading Shopping & Leisure Destination In The East Of England
Since opening in 2004, Springfields Outlet has experienced 14 years of consecutive turnover growth and an average occupancy rate of 98%.
- Record breaking results throughout 2017 and 2018
- High sale densities achieved by a wide variety of brands
- Many best performing retailers in their class
- Successful events programme
- Award winning industry leading standards on scheme presentations
- Owned by the Triton Property Fund, managed by UBS
- Managed by Sanderson Leisure and Retail (SLR), market leaders in the leisure based outlet market
- Total revenue increased by +15% and footfall by +9% throughout December 2018
- Most successful late-night trading period and highest trading period and highest ever weekly sales volume achieved in December 2018
Pragma research has shown that Springfields Outlet:
- Has a resident catchment of 1.24m
- Population growth across the catchment is expected to increase by a faster rate than the UK average, up +8.1 per cent to 2025, compared to +6.5 per cent nationally
- Has the third highest market potential sales density of any outlet in the UK
- Trading gap analysis shows an opportunity to improve conversion of existing shopper spend and increase Clothing & Footwear turnover by £22m
- Tourists and day visitors represent 15% of footfall with potential to grow spend from this group
- Minimal cannibalisation of other outlet centres or full price stores
Phase 3 Opening 2021
The South East Lincolnshire Local Plan has recently been adopted by the Council, allocating an additional 50,000 sq ft of retail space for Springfields.
5,500 new homes are allocated and under construction within the region.
- 15 new stores
- 4 restaurant / café units
- 236 additional parking spaces
- Impressive architectural design
All Day Dining Offer
Casual dining restaurants and ‘eat-on-the-go’ operators centred around flour charming plazas, complement the shopping and leisure experience; these include Frankie & Benny’s, Starbucks, Costa Coffee, Caffe Nero, the ever popular Noshery Restaurant located within the Blue Diamond Home and Garden Centre, plus Springy’s American Diner, which opened in June 2018.
Extensive New Leisure Offer – opened 2018
Adventure Land, home to the largest JCB Young Drivers Zone in the UK, is the new £1.2m integrated leisure offer at Springfields. It has been designed to increase the footfall by appealing to a broader customer base, providing more reasons for visitors to travel from further, stay for longer and visit more often.
When combined with the retail and dining offer, the leisure facilities appeal to even more families and tourists and provide a shared experience for all the family.
Located in south Lincolnshire, the 45-acre retail and leisure scheme is on the junction of the A16 and A151, close to the junction with the A17, three major arterial roads providing easy access to Peterborough, Stamford, Nottingham, Lincoln and Kings Lynn. The catchment includes East Anglia, where there is no outlet centre, Cambridgeshire and the East Midlands and is just a 25-minute drive from the A1.